START A GROUP
You’re not on this journey alone! Women everywhere are starting 3D groups, and enjoying deep and lasting friendships. Consider starting your own group and making the journey to wholeness together.
We’re here to support you in starting a 3D group of your own, so please contact us anytime for additional help.
3D Group Members:
- Meet for one hour, once per week, for twelve weeks
- Keep a daily food journal
- Memorize a verse of Scripture each week
- Read the devotionals and the Scriptures each day
- Weigh in weekly
- Pray for each member of your group every day
- Share the ups and downs of your weekly journey
How to Start a 3D Group
1. Set up a meeting.
Decide a date, time, and location for an informational meeting about 3D.
2. Announce the meeting in your church bulletin.
3. At your informational meeting, explain what 3D is about, and display your materials.
4. Invite people to sign up to participate.
Each group member should commit to coming together once per week, for 12 weeks.
5. Order materials for your group.
You can order: